High Quality Microfiber Cloths
Microfiber consists of a combination of microscopic polyamide (nylon) and polyester fibers. These fibers are woven to produce a hook-like surface that easily traps dirt, dust, and allergens more effectively than a standard paper towel or rag. In order to effectively clean the surfaces in your home, you need our effective JAWS microfiber terry cloth and suede polishing cloth.
Our High Quality Microfiber Cloth Options
These 16"x 16" cloths are the perfect reusable solution for your home!
- 4 different colors - Green, Orange, Blue and Purple - One for each cleaner in the JAWS Home Cleaning Kit (7-Pack includes Yellow and Black)
- 1 blue suede cloth ideal for polishing glass and mirrors
- Commercial quality
- Washing Machine Friendly - Can be reused hundreds of times! Rinse and Reuse!
- Highly absorbent
- Great for cleaning and dusting
Why Use Our Microfiber Rags?
Microfiber cloths carry a very small positive charge which picks up dust and dirt particles that have a negative charge. The reasons why using our Microfiber Terry Cloths is beneficial include:
- Durability: Our high quality microfiber cloths are able to maintain their integrity and effectiveness through hundreds of wash cycles, much better than many traditional cloths or rages.
- Reusable: Avoid the need to keep throwing away paper towels when cleaning. Simply use our microfiber cleaning cloth over and over again.
- Color-Coding: With our microfiber cloths you can easily color code your towels with a particular cleaning product, eliminating any confusion.
- Non-abrasive: Our microfiber cloths are lint-free and provide you with a non-scratch cleaning tool for your surfaces.
- Absorbent: The fibers in our microfiber cloths are able to retain several times their weight in water, making them highly effective at absorbing spills.
- Hygienic: Our cloths possess a hook-like surface that grabs bacteria off of surfaces instead of relocating the bacteria on the surfaces like many standard towels do.
Glass Surface Cleaning
Our microfiber cloths are popular and receive high ratings in microfiber glass cleaning cloth reviews. They are the perfect microfiber cloths for cleaning mirrors, glass surfaces, and many other types of surfaces.
Contact us for more information about our JAWS microfiber terry cloth and suede polishing cloths or simply place your order right now on this page!
Order JAWS Microfiber Cloths
80% polyester, 20% polyamide
Refill. Reload. Reuse.
When your first JAWS spray bottle is empty, you simply refill, reload, and reuse!